4.30.2011

Strangers, Again

This had been a familiar post in Facebook recently. But since I thought that this was just a music video for the old love song, Strangers Again (or was it the title?), I did not bother watching it. So when my sister told me that it is actually a short film about the stages a romantic relationship goes through, I decided to watch it for myself.




And I found it interesting and that there's somehow truth in it. Well, it may not be true for all. Others would argue, others would relate well to it and might even evaluate their own relationships according to the stages presented in the film, and some others wouldn't care. It could be an eye-opener for those who are in a relationship or it could make those love hopefuls think otherwise. Either way goes. As for me, it's interesting but I could not relate to it. Hmm. Or maybe not just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment